Saturday 13 June 2015

Astor fashion studio- 138


Astor fashion studio 138 is a creamy bright orange polish. I have to say I'm not impressed with this polish the first, second and third coat of this polish was streaky, I stopped on the third coat because I didn't think a fourth coat of polish would help and I don't have time to paint four coats of nail polish, when I was painting each coat I felt like the polish was getting tacky as it was going on, this is not a result of the polish being fast drying because quite a few hours later I could dent the polish if I bashed my nails , the polish never really felt totally dry. The colour itself isn't anything special and I feel like the tone of orange would work better on someone with a tan, unfortunately I'm not a fan of the formula of this polish but that's just my opinion.











I purchased my polish for Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/FASHION-STUDIO-VARNISH-PASTEL-ORANGE/dp/B00DRCSYTW/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432236112&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=astor+nail+polish+orange



              Thanks for reading
                      Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment