Tuesday 16 June 2015

Renunail- Pomegranate

This polish has a triple strength formula it is enriched with keratin, bamboo and calcium which in time of wearing this polish will help the condition of your nails. This polish is a bright rose red with a super glossy finish, the consistency is sort of on the thicker side and while painting my nails I realised you didn't need much product on the brush and it only needed two coats of polish. I also loved the brush it is thicker which makes it easier to paint, all in all I liked the formula I'm not the biggest red polish fan but you can't like everything .


If you would like to purchase this nail polish you can buy it from here http://www.tesco.com/direct/renunail-triple-strength-colour-pomegranite/758-4651.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=758-4651



                  Thanks for reading
                 Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment