Tuesday 30 June 2015

E.L.F- Vacation set

E.L.F Lilac
E.L.F's Lilac is a lilac polish but slightly deeper . The first thing you notice about this polish Is the smell it is so strong it smells like paint almost. The formula is slightly on the thicker size but its not to hard to work with,but I did notice the first coat dries tacky which makes the second coat slightly harder to paint, you could almost get away with one coat but I painted two.



E.L.F Mint green
First thing to mention this polish smells strong like paint the same as the other e.l.f polishes, I would say this is more of a sea green than a mint green as the name suggested. The formula is nice it was not tacky after the first coat and its almost a one coater. I did have some problems with the brush, one of the bristles stuck out longer than the rest of the bristles so it made it slightly harder to paint, and it you could see the brush strokes on the second coat, I don't know if that was down to the formula or the bristle.



E.L.F Punk purple
Punk purple again is quite strong smelling, the colour is a deep plum purple which I have to say is my favourite colour in the set. This polish can definitely be a one coater, I had no problems with the brush on this polish and the polish was not at all tacky. I had no problems with this polish just the smell is super strong but for all the e.l.f polishes the smell doesn't stay on the nails, so your hands don't stink of paint all day which is a good thing.



Lilac's brush

Mint green's Brush
Punk purple's brush
              

                     Thanks for reading
                            Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment