Thursday 18 June 2015

Rimmel sugar crush- Fizzy applelicious

Fizzy applelicious looks green in the bottle but when on your nails I feel it looks totally different, it looks like a white sliver with a slight hue of lime green with a silver sparkle running through it. This is sugar texture polish a bit like sally hansen's sugar coat or china glazes texture polish, so it has little granules running through it to create the texture, but it doesn't make it any harder to paint. I painted three generous coats of polish and it just started to look opaque, it wasn't streaky going on I could just still see my nail line on the second coat. The brush was thick and I prefer a thicker brush, I find thicker brushes easier to paint thats just my personal preference. The polish itself dries matte but with the sparkle running through the polish it makes the finish different you could apply a top coat if you would like.











                Thanks for reading

                       Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment