Sunday 28 June 2015

Nars- IT

Nars IT is a deep metallic purple polish with a hint of blue. The formula for this polish is very watery, I don't know if I got a dud bottle or something because I had to shake my polish twice while painting my nails because it separated quite quickly. I did need to paint three coats with this polish because I could still see the nail line, the polish itself does dry supper fast which is a plus . I don't know if I got a dud bottle or Nars polishes are normally watery because I don't own other Nars polishes, but this polish was definitely not the best but I did like the colour.
I purchased this polish as part of a set if you are interested in it you can purchase it here http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009HOX9XA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00


         Thanks for reading

                Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment