Friday 7 August 2015

Danglefootpolish -The great mouse plot & My custom polish

The great mouse plot is a sheer grey polish with white and red micro glitters and white and baby pink small hexagon partials running through the polish. I applied a normal coat for my first coat of polish and I didn't get a lot of the hexes on my nail but for the second application I applied a thicker coat and I got tons of hexes so just take you time while applying this polish. This polish doesn't reach full opacity but I feel that doesn't matter with this polish, and I would say only apply two coats of polish because I feel it would get to clumpy if you applied a third coat.






I also wanted to mention that Hayley from danglefootpolish can make a custom polish for only £5.75 which I think is really inexpensive. I did purchase a custom polish and it turned out amazing I just wanted to mention this because I think its awesome. If you are a polish junkie like me and you feel like the colours in your collection are all starting to look the same than a custom polish is a perfect idea.



Please check out Hayley's etsy shop there is some lovely polishes on there and they are inexpensive

                          Thanks for reading

                                 Kylie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment