Tuesday 11 August 2015

Flash nails - Blue my mind

Blue my mind is a ocean blue holographic polish, this polish reminds me of the colour of a smurf , that's not meant to sound rude to the maker of this polish its a lovely colour. The consistency of this polish is good very smooth it applied lovely, the coverage of this polish wasn't so good the first coat was very sheer, I would say depending on how thick you apply it it takes 2-3 coats to be fully opaque. I am a blue polish fan so of course I love the colour of this polish but it really comes to life in the sunlight, trust me you will be doing something and catch a glimpse of your nails and you will stop what you are doing for five minutes because the holo is hypnotising.





                        Thanks for reading

                               Kylie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment