Tuesday 25 August 2015

Kandy colors - Lovers nest & wedding chapel

Lovers nest

Lovers nest is a mustard yellow holographic polish, firstly I wanted to say I love the colour of this polish because sometimes yellow polish is hard to wear depending on the shade of it and this yellow looked nice on my skin tone so thank you kandy colours for making a nice shade of yellow polish. The consistency of this polish was good slightly on the thinner side but nothing major it still applied nicely there was no overflow onto the cuticles, the coverage was good I could still see slight nail line on the first coat but the second coat covered everything. The only minus I have for this particular polish was that the holographic wasn't strong to me I felt it looked more like a silver shimmer was running through the polish, but the polish still looked lovely,unfortunately this polish is no longer available but I'm sure if you look on the site you will find something similar.
 



Wedding chapel


Wedding chapel is a unique colour it is a silvery beige holographic with a slight hint of blush pink in certain lights. I was not blown away by this colour in the bottle but when I applied it on the nail I fell in love, its like a neutral polish with a hint of something extra special. The formulation for this polish was great, this polish could be a one coater there was no visible nail line no streaking or patching, the consistency of this polish was lovely. I really have not got a bad thing to say about this polish its lovely the only thing is I'm regretting not getting the full size,unfortunately this polish is no longer available but I'm sure if you look on the site you will find something similar.






                       Thanks for reading

                             Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment