Tuesday 18 August 2015

Polishedbyleanne – Unleash the green

Unleash the green is a pea green with a hint of yellow this polish has black,green holographic and what looks like bronze glitters running through it. I will say I'm not the biggest fan of the colour of this polish I feel like it didn't look good with my skin tone but each to their own. The consistency and formulation was good for this polish, the polish itself wasn't to thick or thin and the coverage was really good, on the first coat it wasn't fully opaque but almost. I would say with this polish it does dry slightly textured I think thats because of the glitters its nothing major you can just apply a top coat if you prefer a smoother finish.








                           Thanks for reading

                                Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment