Thursday 6 August 2015

Danglefootpolish – It's wine o'clock

Its wine o'clock is a lovely raspberry/ruby red polish with tons of glitter through it. This polish has a nice consistency which made it easy to apply, unfortunately I had to apply three coats of polish of this particular polish the first two coats were quite sheer but the polish did dry fast so I didn't have to wait forever for each coat to dry. This polish does dry slightly textured and demi matte so like B-limey and love you berry much you can add a top coat if you prefer which I do so I applied a top coat which I feel really makes the polish pop. I'm not really into red polishes but this has that kind of raspberry tone to it which is nice, it would be a perfect autumn red .





                      Thanks for reading

                            Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment