Wednesday 5 August 2015

Danglefootpolish – Iris

Iris is a deep grass green polish with blue and gold glitters running through it. This polish is a jelly polish which means this polish is on the sheer side just think of jelly when purchasing a jelly polish it has a colour but you can see through it, I painted two coats and the coverage was good but not fully opaque, the consistency is on the thinner side but it wasn't hard to work with. This polish looks glitter heavy in the bottle but when applying the polish on my nails I didn't get a lot of glitter on my nail, the glitter in this polish applied sparsely . I know I sounds like I hate this polish but I don't it is a nice just not as glitter heavy as some of the other polishes I have purchased from danglefootpolish,  unfortunately this polish is no longer available but I'm sure if you look on the site you will find something similar. https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Danglefootnailpolish




                       Thanks for reading

                             Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment