Wednesday 19 August 2015

Polishedbyleanne – Dancing iris

Dancing iris is a purple polish which is packed with blue and silver glitters, this polish has a jelly formulation which did mean it applied very sheer but the coverage on the second coat was really good, I did apply three coats just because I am quite pedantic. The consistency of this polish was slightly on the thicker side but the thickness didn't make it any harder to apply the polish, I also wanted to mention even though I applied three coats the polish on my nail didn't look thick or gloopy which sometimes if you apply three coats of some glitter polishes the polish on your nail looks really thick and stands out from the nail, this polish didn't do that which is a plus.






                       Thanks for reading

                              Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment