Monday 17 August 2015

Polishedbyleanne – Twilight dreams

Twilight dreams is a sapphire blue jelly polish with purple and blue glitters running through the polish. This polish is very sheer I would suggest maybe using this polish as a topper because I feel this polish would take 10 coats to be fully opaque and nobody is going to paint ten coats of nail polish on their nails, I applied three coats which you will see in the swatch picture and the polish was starting to get thick and gloopy and I could still see my nail line. Despite the formula this polish is a lovely colour and glitter combo is nice I just feel this polish would maybe look nice over a black or white,unfortunately this polish is no longer available but I'm sure if you look on the site you will find something similar. 








                      Thanks for reading

                            Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment