Friday 28 August 2015

Kandy colors - Orgasmic & Ménage a trios

Orgasmic

Orgasmic is a raspberry pink/red holographic polish, I'm not a big red polish lover but I prefer them when they have a lot of pink to them which this polish has. This polish is a one coater, yes its fully opaque in one coat there is no patchiness and no visible brush strokes the polish applies so smoothly, I'm really impressed with the formulation of these kandy colors polishes. The holo part of this polish isn't as dramatic as some of the other polishes from this collection but the effect and finish is still lovely,unfortunately this polish is no longer available but I'm sure if you look on the site you will find something similar. 


Ménage a trios

Ménage a trios is a silvery sky blue holographic polish, I think this polish looks silvery probably because of the holographic but this polish is packed with holo so it makes the polish look almost silver. Again I sound like a broken record but the formulation is great, the polish applies like butter it doesn't streak or apply patchy its a lovely formulation thank you kandy colors for the formulation because it does really help when you apply the polish to your nail . I could see nail line after applying the first coat of this polish but the second coat covered everything, unfortunately this polish is no longer available but I'm sure if you look on the site you will find something similar.





                        Thanks for reading

                               Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment